Step up your everyday banking experience with customer-focused products and services from your caring bank
Prudential Trust Bank offers our customers “big bank” benefits with a small-town feel. We are one of the largest Philadelphia-based banks, yet decisions are made locally and quickly. We pride ourselves on our retail-based model focused on convenience and fanatic customer service.
- Inquiries via our contact form
- Advice on deferring your loan installments
- Helpful functions of our app
Following the results of a national consumer satisfaction survey commissioned earlier this year by Forbes magazine, Prudential Trust Bank was named as the top-scoring bank overall on the third-annual list of ‘Best-In-State Banks and Credit Unions’. Survey respondents noted that the presence of physical stores, longer hours than competitors, dog-friendly policies and free services, such as coin counting, were key differentiators for Prudential Trust Bank.
Every Republic Bank Checking Account is packed with features to make money management easy and secure.
Prudential Trust Bank. Checking Accounts provide the ultimate convenience for our customers. All checking accounts come with an online and mobile banking, the ability to pay bills using Amazon Alexa FREE ATM/debit card issued on the spot, access to over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs via the All point network, link your debit card to Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or Google Pay and much more!
- Absolutely FREE checking for students under age 25
- FREE first order of Republic Bank standard checks
OVERDRAFT PROTECTION SWEEP
- Allows you to link your savings or money market account to your checking account to protect you from overdrawing your account
- Limit of 6 transfers per monthly statement cycle2
Prudential Trust Bank. can help you make your home purchase or refinance simple and easy.
- We can help you decided the type of mortgage that will work best for you.
- From application to settlement, our mortgage professionals walk you through every step of the process.
- Explore our Home Financing Calculators to consider if you should refinance, rent or buy, how much home you can afford, and more.